Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sky full of Dragons

Every day when I was leaving Tulikup and the kids, I was followed home by the sky full of dragons.


It' s like all these kids are sending their little messages. Hey World, do you see us? We are just as beautiful as this red and green and yellow dragons and we can fly even higher. Our colors are so beautiful they don't even have one name. Our color is the color of love. If you can see us, Big World, do you know what is the color of love?








When I first saw the Dragon Children I knew we will get along good. It was just a feeling.

 











 Later I found out why.
I was sitting behind Eka on the scooter, we were on our way back home. I was tired, hungry and still a bit afraid to drive on that scooter. Then, probably just accidentally, I looked up. And there they were. All of the children who were with me that day and all of their friends, and their friends...
They are the Dragon Kids. And they are there every afternoon when I go home.


The Dragon is a creature of myth and legend. A symbol of good fortune and sign of intense power.  The Dragon is a beautiful creature, colorful and flamboyant. Dragons must be free and uninhibited.
That is why I named them the Dragon Children.

 


                     I gave them this dragon as a goodbye present.  Price of happiness on this place is 1$. Seems fair to me, there is no way you can buy happiness anyway. 



One day they danced for me. It was a lovely surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment